Wednesday, February 9, 2011

March 22nd 2011




Loving Life!



Today I went to my doctors appt. and found out that baby Carter will be here in 5 weeks!! My C-section is scheduled for Tuesday March 22nd at 8am. I am so so so so so excited!! I can't wait to hold that little boy in my arms.

He hasn't been letting me sleep much these days and I know that won't get better for a while... but at least when he's here I will be able to hold him and look at him while he keeps me awake. right??? :)

Anyways...life is going well, Drew has been really busy with work and I just got a new calling as the activity days assistant! So fun! Valentines day is coming up, as is my birthday and my sister Heidi is coming to Cali. next week! YEAH! So many fun things to look forward to. Till next time...




4 comments:

Shelly said...

It was so good to see you guys last weekend! You look so great. March 22 is a great day -- it's also my birthday! Good luck with everything. Fun blog!

Sheena said...

1 day after our anniversary! :-) I'm so excited for you guys! And, Activity Days? Fun! You and Taylor will be great!

Ryan and Laura said...

yay for having a date! How early are they taking him? We'll be meeting our sweet boy in a week! Hope you're hanging in there.

Andrew and Emily said...

Wow Birthdays and Anniversarys!!It seems he will come at the perfect time. :)

2 weeks early! I hope he's cooked enough! Laura- I can't wait to meet your little guy!