Friday, May 6, 2011

I love being a mom



So I have officially fallen in love with being a mom. I just love it! I love holding him, cuddling with him and hanging out with him all day. We talk together, sing together and cry together. I do most of the talking and singing and he does most of the crying. He likes whatever I sing and listens to me really well-he never interrupts either. We have a perfect relationship. I love that his little personality is starting to show through.

All about Carter:

*He hates to be swaddled at night and works his very hardest to break free until he is too tired to fight anymore and then falls asleep.
* Loves baths! and spas. (warm water) When I wash his hair he brings his arms back so that he can put his tiny hands in the warm water.
*Loves to lay on his belly and look around.
*Loves diaper changes. (when I change his diaper he stops crying instead of starts) strange.
*He loves to cuddle.
*refuses the pacifier if he is hungry.
*makes the loudest farts ever (must get that from Drew)
*Is a great sleeper! Most nights I get at least one 5 hour stretch. (makes for a very happy mommy.)
*Loves tummy time with Daddy.






2 comments:

Kristy said...

Emily he is so cute!! It is so fun to hear you talking about being a Mom! It's nice to hear some positive opinions of motherhood! It sounds like you are doing well! We'll have to get together with our little guys when I come and visit this summer. :)

Sheena said...

I'm glad you love being mom! You are good at it. :-) He's so cute, and I'm glad I got to hold him Friday without him crying because it was me holding him. ;-)