Monday, March 8, 2010

My musical husband.

So Drew really knows how to make me laugh and he usually does this by singing silly songs. He is very talented at making up words to songs. I love that he has been totally himself since the day we met. Never afraid to perform. :) Listen for yourself. I found this video from last year. We are on the way to Utah I believe.






Oh also something else that Drew does that cracks me up is that he can change any item into a guitar. Now that takes talent! I love my silly husband.

Real guitar (old school)




Towel guitar


Real guitar


golf guitar


Real guitar


level guitar

2 comments:

Jess said...

THIS IS SO HILARIOUS!!!! That does take pure talent haha Your so cute Emily!

Kindsay and Erik said...

dean is a rad rocker. nice bass playing on friday night.