Saturday, October 2, 2010

My eggo is prego

So it's taken me a while to finally get this post up but We are pregnant!!! and so excited! I am due April 3rd 2011 and will find out the sex of the child sometime in November so I'll keep you updated.

Drew is hoping for a Boy (of course)- so he can teach him to be a baseball player, surfer, etc... but he assures me that he will be most happy if we get a sweet little girl. However, he already talks to the child inside me as if it's a boy. Hopefully if it's a girl she's not offended.

As far as how I am feeling- I feel great. I have had a few nights of an upset stomach where I feel starving but nothing sounds good. and only thrown up 4 times (i'm sure you all wanted to know that) I feel very very fortunate to have not been throwing up non-stop like I hear many people do. I think I make up for the sick part though in the peeing department- I PEE ALL THE TIME!! no joke like 4 times a night or more! (can you say lack of sleep?) and All day! like every hour. But I think it will definitely be worth it. enough said.

We are super excited to meet this little one in what seems like forever, but I am sure the time will come soon!

oh and the cake. --When I found out I was pregnant I made a cake for Drew to tell him the news. for some reason it was something I had said I was going to do from day one so I did it. He was so so so excited when he saw the cake his reaction was something like this, "a cake? The cake!!? like..your pregnant?? really there's a baby inside you? it worked??!!" and so on lol I was laughing/feeling ready to cry too haha. Oh fun!

So there you have it- WE just made it through the first trimester and so far so good!! I'll keep you posted! :)







5 comments:

Kristy said...

Emily! Congrats!! That's so exciting!

Nikki Nielsen said...

haha cute way to share the news! i hope to be more creative next time around! i'm so excited for your tanned blue eyed curly blonde haired little york to get here! hooray for babies!

Sheena said...

So excited for you! Can't wait to meet the little one! Whatever he/she is, he'll/she'll be ADORABLE!!!!

The Turnbulls said...

haha I love that reaction! Congrats! No one could be more excited for you than meeeee :)

Janae H. said...

We heard rumors but it's nice to officially see it announced. Congrats, we are happy for you guys! By the way, the time will fly and drag on at the same time, just enjoy it because it will never be the same again.