Wednesday, October 27, 2010

OH BOY!

(Little Drew on the left and our new little Man down below at 16 weeks.)

So blogging is second to facebooking so for many of you (most) my blog is Old news Sorry!

But just for the fun of it and the few of you who don't see my facebook.......


We are having a BOY!!! yup thats right-A male child!
I am so excited to meet this little dude- I already saw him suck his thumb and wave hello and I just know we are going to be great friends. I get to be his mommy and feel so so so lucky!

Drew is thrilled!! When we saw the little duke on the screen he pointed and yelled " I Knew it was a Boy!!" and then called several people to let them know his big accomplishment. oh how I love him. - his dream of an all boys family baseball team is coming true. haha (right)

Anyway- My belly is growing now at what seems to be a very fast pace. I was not showing at all 2 weeks ago and now it has started somehow to make its way out in front. Its STRANGE the whole baby growing in the belly thing but really really COOL. I like it... I think.... for now. Yes. can't wait to meet this little guy.


On a somewhat different note: Drew is out of town for something really cool. HE is in a gazebo building contest for the DIY network. yes as in TV...

...I have a movie star husband.

But really though... he is in Colorado competing against 2 other gazebo builders for $10,000!!!
OH HOW I MISS HIM. . . BUT YOU GOTTA SACRIFICE TO BE FAMOUS RIGHT?

so kidding but i'm proud of him and can't wait to seehow he does! ill let you all know when it airs.

well i think thats all the exciting news for now. oh ya we went on a cruise but ill tell more about that next time. sneak preview below :

No comments: