Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My pregnant Self

I should become a blogger...as in I should always have my blog updated

I mean I have plenty of time everyday.

My schedule right now consists of one or more of the following on a daily basis

A. sleep in until 9 or later
B. Walk at the beach (sometimes I stay there all day)
C. Bake whatever I am craving
D. Facebook. (for at least an hour)
E. Check to see if anyone updated their blog (thanks to all you who do...it helps fill my day)
F. Eat...Eat...Eat...and look forward to eating some more.
G. Babysit (only if I am lucky...I love when I have something semi constructive to do)
H. Watch baby Carter move around in my belly *Amazing*
I. Register for baby stuff...delete stuff...register some more...delete...etc..
J. Take baths...as in more than one...whenever I am cold or bored.

So there you have it. The pregnant Emily. People say to enjoy this time. This time of having nothing to do. nowhere to be. But really...Its getting old.

I want my baby... Only 7 more weeks!!!

So Last week I was walking at tamarack and a lady who was walking her dogs passed me by and asked if I was trying to get my baby to come? WHAT? Trying to WHAT? get my baby to come? A little offended I say,
"no I still have 8 weeks to go" Her response "OH Wow, really?" and that was it...she walked off-- and I walked off wondering if I really look that big- and well I do...thanks lady.

With that said- I cannot wait to be skinny again...actually more so than that I just can't wait to be able to do things. fun things...normal things...you know like, surf, breathe when I sit down, not be exhausted from a 40 min walk in the morning, being able to put on my shoes without falling over, not peeing every 10 minutes, fitting into my clothes.

Things like that!

But I guess this is just how it's supposed to be. This is what its all about. I know I won't regret it. The minute I see my baby boys face I will know that he was worth it completely. SO I WAIT...


NOTE TO SELF AND OTHER PREGNANT WOMEN-
A. Paddle boarding Is hard for normal people.
B. Paddle boarding is even harder when pregnant.



I tried...and tried... and tried... and although I was able to stand up I never could catch a wave with out falling over. So I sat down and rode waves like that. It was fun just to be in the warm ocean.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Your day sounds very familiar. :) I wish I could have seen you in CA. I can't believe you are getting so close! That's so exciting!

Ashley said...

Love the pregnant life...well sort of sometimes. Someday I will be there again, but it will be different already having one child who demands my attention. I'm so so excited for you guys. Right now it seems to take forever, but in the future you'll look back and think it went so fast. I can't believe you only have 7 weeks left. Let's play.

Ashley said...

p.s. love your new blog layout, header, etc.!